Try using lavender oil at home to remove skin tags as a safe, effective, pain-free treatment.
Try removing embarrassing skin tags at home with lavender oil
Let’s face it… skin tags can be both annoying and embarrassing. They’re pretty harmless, but can be quite unsightly if in a prominent spot on your body. To have skin tags removed professionally can be quite costly - try using lavender oil at home to remove skin tags as a safe, effective, pain-free treatment.
How does lavender oil work to get rid of skin tags?
Skin tags are usually caused by dampness in the skin. The lavender oil will help to ‘dry out’ the skin tag, causing it to shrink and eventually disappear, although you must be patient with this type of treatment as it can take around 2-3 weeks to see results.
The best thing about using lavender oil to remove skin tags is it’s 100% all natural, and you won’t be applying any chemical-based treatments to your skin.
Lavender essential oil for getting rid of skin tags
Here’s how you can remove skin tags using lavender oil:-
- Wash the area thoroughly and dry with a towel to remove any dampness.
- Using a Q-tip or cotton ball, apply lavender oil directly to the skin tag.
- Cover the area with a Bandaid/plaster for optimum results.
Repeat the above treatment 2-3 times every day until the skin tag falls off… persistence is the key!
If you suffer from sensitive skin you may want to dilute the lavender oil with a small amount of water before applying it to the skin tag.
Want faster results using lavender oil for skin tags?
If you want to speed up the process of removing a skin tag, then you can use an adhesive bandage or medical tape to assist the process… here’s how:-
- Wash and dry the skin tag area, then dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Soak a cotton ball in lavender oil and then place directly on the skin tag.
- Use an adhesive plaster or some medical tape to stick the cotton ball to the skin.
Repeat the above treatment 2-3 times every day until the skin tag falls off. Usually this method will see the skin tag fall off in approx. one week.